Some of the major audiobook retailers are
- Rakuten Kobo
- Apple iTunes Store.
- Audible.com requires a monthly subscription, but the first month is free. Use the Audible app for Android or iOS to listen on mobile devices.
- Google PlayStore
- Downpour is a commercial site that sells individual audiobooks or offers a monthly subscription.
- Barnes & Noble’s Nook Audiobook Store website sells a large collection of audiobooks.
- OverDrive offers thousands of audiobooks from more than 30,000 local libraries.
Here below is a screenshot of the growing list of retailers via Findaway Voices, which is the world’s largest audiobook distributor. They give ZTF audiobook access to the entire listening world through retail and library partners ranging from major global brands to fresh new startups.
You may like to listen to samples here
- Launch the App
- Locate the search icon on the top-right corner of the App.
- Click on it and enter the title of the book or author’s name.
- Launch the App
- Go to Library
- Slide to My Library or Reading List
- Then Tap and hold on the book you would like to delete to select it. A delete (trash) Icon and share option will pop up on the top right section of the screen.
- Click on the Trash Icon to archive the book
- The book will be deleted/archived from your Reading list (or library)
- You can find archived/deleted books by clicking on the Downward arrow in the top-right section of the library.
- If there is a new update on a book. Then you need to update your copy to the latest copy.
- Tap and hold on to the book in your archive and delete it from your archive.
- This means you have deleted the book from your reading list (library) and also from your archive
- Then go back to the Store and search for the book.
- Click on it, then click on the RE-ADD to Library.
- An updated version of the book will be added to your library again for free
Please select an FAQ Group to display