ZTFeBook Mobile App
- Launch the App
- Locate the search icon on the top-right corner of the App.
- Click on it and enter the title of the book or author’s name.
- Launch the App
- Go to Library
- Slide to My Library or Reading List
- Then Tap and hold on the book you would like to delete to select it. A delete (trash) Icon and share option will pop up on the top right section of the screen.
- Click on the Trash Icon to archive the book
- The book will be deleted/archived from your Reading list (or library)
- You can find archived/deleted books by clicking on the Downward arrow in the top-right section of the library.
- If there is a new update on a book. Then you need to update your copy to the latest copy.
- Tap and hold on to the book in your archive and delete it from your archive.
- This means you have deleted the book from your reading list (library) and also from your archive
- Then go back to the Store and search for the book.
- Click on it, then click on the RE-ADD to Library.
- An updated version of the book will be added to your library again for free
Account and Settings
To reset your password, kindly log out of your account on the app and click on the reset password button. You can send an email to us if you experience any difficulty.
Details such as username, phone number and email cannot be changed after your account is created. Please be sure of these details before you create an account.
Books purchased on Okadabooks can only be read on the OkadaBooks app or website. You need to either visit the OkadaBooks website or download the app from your usual app store to access books. Getting started on the OkadaBooks app is very easy! See more.
Books cost anywhere between 0-10,000 Naira but the best way to know is to search for the book and visit the store.
No. ZTF books only have the right to distribute books via their app or website. This means that books purchased can only be read on the app or website.